- Darwin hop-on hop-off bus shore excursion
- See fabulous views of Darwin from the open top of a double-decker bus
- Visit the Waterfront Precinct, Military Museum, Cullen Bay Marina, Doctor’s Gully and Crocosaurus Cove
- Get on and off at 11 convenient stops, including the cruise ship terminal
- Choose from 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off tickets
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTourism Top End, 6 Bennett St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour starts at Stop 1 - Tourist Info Centre on Bennett Street
Guest can board at any stop at any time.
60-minute tour: 9am – 12.00pm, every 60 minutes
90-minute tour: 12.30pm last bus departs at 3pm, every 90 minutes.
- Fort Hill Wharf, Harbour, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
- Tourism Top End, 6 Bennett St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
- Aquascene Fish Feeding Sanctuary, 28 Doctors Gully Rd, Larrakeyah NT 0820, Australia
- Crocosaurus Cove, 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
- Cullen Bay Resorts, 26/32 Marina Blvd, Darwin City NT 0820, Australia
- Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, 19 Conacher St, The Gardens NT 0820, Australia
- Darwin Military Museum, LOT 5434 Alec Fong Lim Dr, East Point NT 0820, Australia
- Parap Village Markets, 3/3 Vickers St, Parap NT 0804, Australia
- RFDS Darwin Tourist Facility, 45 Stokes Hill Rd, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
- Darwin Waterfront Precinct, 19B Kitchener Dr, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
Purchase Tickets from the Hop-on Hop-off Booth at corner of Smith and Bennett st.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to entertaining on-board commentary for the entire route, or hop off to spend as long as you like at various attractions around Darwin. Select a 24- or 48-hour pass and see Darwin Waterfront Precinct, Crocosaurus Cove, Doctors Gully, Cullen Bay and the Marina Military Museum. See the Itinerary for a full list of hop-on hop-off bus stops.
This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Darwin. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
• Smith St Mall
• Doctors Gully
• Crocosaurus Cove
• Cullen Bay Jetty
• SKYCITY Casino
• Mindil Beach Sunset Market
• George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
• Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory
• Darwin Military Museum
• Parap, a suburb of Darwin
• Darwin Waterfront Precinct
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 0 to 4 years travel free of charge
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff