12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Kakadu National Park and learn about Australia’s Aboriginal heritage on a full-day tour from Darwin. You'll see the highlights of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed park, including ancient rock art of Ubirr Rock and views from the Nadab lookout. Then take a Guluyambi cultural cruise along the East Alligator River, traveling with an indigenous guide who stops along the way to show you the dramatic landscapes of Arnhem Land. Includes lunch, snacks, guide, transportation, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Kakadu full-day tour from Darwin with Ubirr rock art, Guluyambi cruise, and Arnhem Land
- See ancient rock art at Ubirr Rock in Kakadu National Park, a World Heritage Site
- Travel with an Aboriginal guide on a cruise along the East Alligator River
- Visit Arnhem Land and watch a cultural demonstration
- Includes guide, transportation, lunch, snacks, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from Listed hotels
Lunch, snacks and water
Guluyambi Cultural Cruise (dry season) / Yellow Water Cultural Cruise (wet season)
Unlisted Hotels & Outer Suburb Pickups By Arrangement
Food and drinks, unless specified
Kakadu National Park Entry Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please advise Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring good walking shoes, sunscreen 30+, insect repellent, sun glasses and a hat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility
- Child safety Seats are available on request for an additional cost ( Not required by NT Law)
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs and assistance dogs may be brought into the park. but must be kept on a leash not more than three metres long.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Offroad Dreaming
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin with Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kakadu Full-Day Tour from Darwin with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNorthern TerritoryKakaduDarwinBus Tours - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliBus Tours - East JavaHistorical Tours - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Parliament House Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets