- National park entry fees are included
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on a small-group tour
- Experience some of the Northern Territory’s finest landscapes
- Add an optional Jumping Croc Cruise onto your package
Departure & Return
Our central meeting point for this tour is Travelodge Resort Darwin, 64 Cavenagh Street @ 7.30am.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: Luggage size restricted to carry on only.
- Child policy 6 years old and over, not suitable for children 5 years old and under.
- Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally spots in the parks close or do not allow swimming. As safety is our top priority we plan accordingly to ensure our guests have the most fun and best experience possible while on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This terrain is not suitable for mobility impaired travellers, wheelchairs, walkers, prams or strollers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms