1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The vast wetlands, towering termite mounds, and dramatic waterfalls of the Litchfield National Park are even more spectacular from the air. On this tour, take off from Darwin and soar over the park’s natural wonders on a scenic flight. Flying not only lets you explore further in a short time but also affords views of areas inaccessible by land. See the Darwin River Dam, the Magnetic Ant Hills, the Cascades, the Lost City, Sandy Creek Falls, and more.
- Spectacular views of the Litchfield National Park from the air
- Different return route for maximum photo opportunties
- Live on-board commentary so you don’t miss anything
- Private charter flight with guaranteed window seats
Saved to wishlist!
Private Fixed-wing Aircraft
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kookaburra Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Litchfield Park Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Litchfield Park Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Litchfield Park Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Litchfield Park Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Litchfield Park Scenic Flight From Darwin
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDarwinAir Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - BaliAir Tours - East JavaCategory
George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & Tickets