11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
One of the Northern Territory's key attractions is its isolation, but an increasing number of visitors means that the Territory's most popular attractions are becoming very busy. Cruise the Adelaide River without bumping into lots of other groups on this early-morning tour, with the chance to swim in picturesque rock pools and meet a crocodile without a horde of onlookers spoiling the experience.
- The easy way to cruise the Adelaide: transfers, lunch and river cruise all included
- This experience is capped at 20 guests for an intimate experience
- Enjoy a taste of outback life without venturing far from Darwin
- See the highlights of the Litchfield National Park
Saved to wishlist!
Private Crocodile Cruise Adelaide River
Iced water provided
Experienced tour guides
Please bring bathers, towel, hat, sunnies, camera and a water bottle to refill throughout the day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from 95% places in Darwin. Some Caravan Parks and vacation rentals. Northern Suburbs is to be advised.
- Stokes Hill Wharf
- Cullen Bay
- Fort hill wharf
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We dont take children under 4 years of age
- Please bring bathers, towel, hat, sunnies, camera and a water bottle to refill throughout the day
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Litchfield Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Litchfield National Park and Jumping Crocodile Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Litchfield National Park and Jumping Crocodile Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Litchfield National Park and Jumping Crocodile Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Litchfield National Park and Jumping Crocodile Cruise
10 hours 9 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingNorthern TerritoryDarwinShore Excursions - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - Northern TerritoryPorts of Call Tours - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - East JavaBus Tours - East JavaPorts of Call Tours - East JavaHistorical Tours - East JavaFull-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Lyons CottageWindow on the Wetlands Visitor CentreDarwin Aviation MuseumCharles Darwin National ParkCrocosaurus CoveEast Point ReserveAquasceneMindil BeachMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT)Parliament HouseEdith Falls (Leliyn)Darwin Waterfront PrecintDefence of Darwin ExperienceFannie Bay GaolMyilly Point Heritage PrecinctQantas HangarBicentennial ParkGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic GardensMagnetic Termite Mounds