2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Food and Drink
Departure & Return
3 Lois Lane Darwin International Airport, Eaton NT 0820, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of two adults for the tour to proceed.
- Infants (0-2 years inclusive) are free, however seating cannot be guaranteed and infants may have to sit on the parents lap if seating is not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kookaburra Air
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Litchfield Park & Daly River - Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Litchfield Park & Daly River - Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Litchfield Park & Daly River - Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Litchfield Park & Daly River - Scenic Flight From Darwin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Litchfield Park & Daly River - Scenic Flight From Darwin
2 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDarwin4WD Tours - Northern TerritoryAir Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern Territory4WD Tours - BaliAir Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - Bali4WD Tours - East JavaAir Tours - East JavaSporting Events - East JavaExtreme - East JavaCategory
Aquascene Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsEdith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets