Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour to Litchfield National Park with Mindil Beach sunset, from Darwin
- Take a private cruise on the Adelaide River to see jumping crocodiles
- Go swimming in Litchfield National Park’s best swimming holes
- Sip champagne and eat prawns on Mindil Beach while watching the sunset over Fannie Bay
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wallaroo Tours, Tour Tub and Jumping Crocodile Adventure
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Such a great boat trip and I think it is much better bring on a smaller boat, the crocs were literally right next to us!" See review
- "Imagine you are waiting at your hotel and Shaggy from Scooby Doo steps off the van to greet you, Zoinks may be running through your mind, but open up and let the adventure begin." See review