Explore our promoted experiences
- Magnificent views and photo ops on a 1-hour Adelaide River cruise
- Watch the crocodiles in their natural habitat from a safe distance
- Comfortable round-trip transfers by shuttle bus
- Convenient pickup from a central location in Darwin
Departure & Return
Bus Stop in park outside
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adelaide River Transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you do not have transport to the Jumping Croc departure point this service is most appreciated" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews