Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day World War II historical city and cruise tour in Darwin
- Visit the War Memorial and see the ammunition storage tanks at Charles Darwin National Park
- Tour the East Point Military Precinct, Australia’s only wartime battleground
- View the weapons and vehicles at the Darwin Military Museum
- Small-boat cruise to see the bomb and wreck sites of Japan’s 1942 raids
- Learn about Darwin’s wartime role and experience
- Live bus and boat commentary, plus entrance fees and hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Darwin
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.