4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the World War II sites of Darwin on this city sightseeing and cruise tour. Visit the Darwin war memorial and East Point Military Precinct, and explore Darwin Military Museum to chart the city’s wartime experience. Midway through, enjoy a small-boat cruise around Darwin Harbour, passing the modern naval base and the remnants and wreck sites of Japan’s devastating February 1942 air raids. Hotel pickup, entrance fees, and live onboard commentary included.
- Half-day World War II historical city and cruise tour in Darwin
- Visit the War Memorial and see the ammunition storage tanks at Charles Darwin National Park
- Tour the East Point Military Precinct, Australia’s only wartime battleground
- View the weapons and vehicles at the Darwin Military Museum
- Small-boat cruise to see the bomb and wreck sites of Japan’s 1942 raids
- Learn about Darwin’s wartime role and experience
- Live bus and boat commentary, plus entrance fees and hotel pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Live onboard commentary
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you require pick up from a CBD location not listed above.
Pick up time for CBD hotels is between 0745 and 0800. Please be ready in your hotel foyer 15 minutes prior to tour start time of 0800.
- Darwin Cruise Ship Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Darwin
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bombing of Darwin World War II Tour with Harbour Cruise
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDarwinShore Excursions - Northern TerritoryBus Tours - Northern TerritoryWater Tours - Northern TerritoryPorts of Call Tours - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryHalf-day Tours - Northern TerritoryShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliHalf-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - East JavaBus Tours - East JavaWater Tours - East JavaPorts of Call Tours - East JavaHistorical Tours - East JavaHalf-day Tours - East JavaCategory
Edith Falls (Leliyn) Tours & TicketsLyons Cottage Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsMuseum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory (MAGNT) Tours & TicketsAquascene Tours & TicketsGeorge Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens Tours & TicketsQantas Hangar Tours & TicketsBicentennial Park Tours & TicketsWindow on the Wetlands Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsMagnetic Termite Mounds Tours & TicketsFannie Bay Gaol Tours & TicketsCharles Darwin National Park Tours & TicketsCrocosaurus Cove Tours & TicketsDefence of Darwin Experience Tours & TicketsMindil Beach Tours & TicketsDarwin Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsMyilly Point Heritage Precinct Tours & TicketsEast Point Reserve Tours & TicketsDarwin Waterfront Precint Tours & Tickets