- A gentle walking tour outdoors, suitable for a range of fitness levels
- Enjoy learning about the gardens from a local guide
- Make the most of your visit to the gardens by delving beneath the surface
- An ideal tour for avid gardeners
Departure & Return
Look for your guide wearing a bright orange shirt, standing in front of the Cafe.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring camera, sunscreen, hat and drinking water
- Good enclosed non-slip walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required for the tour to operate
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walk Darwin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Walk the Darwin Botanic Gardens.