Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Panama City landmarks on an e-bike
- All necessary equipment and instruction is provided
- Get tips on where to visit and eat from your guide
- A small group means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Look for the Clubhouse at Papa Joe's Bayside. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time for initiation and training.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be at least 14 years of age to operate our e-bike, parent/guardian must be available to sign waivers for all riders under the age of 18, riders under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian present with a ticket and riding on our adventure.
- Children must be at least 48” tall to ride as a passenger, operators must have an inseam of at least 21 inches to drive our e-bike.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a bicycle tour so you need to be able to safely and confidently ride a bicycle. We use e-bikes but they work on the same principle as a bicycle. No refunds will be given if you cannot pass our rider test and safety training. You don't need to be a Tour de France rider but if you can't ride down the street in your neighborhood we ain't the adventure for you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourBikerGang.com
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use