Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private 4-hour Doha culture and highlights tour
- See top Doha attractions such as The Pearl and Katara cultural center
- Visit the Racing and Equestrian Club to learn about Qatar's prized horses and racing
- Chart Qatar’s history and Islamic arts at the Museum of Islamic Arts
- Shop and stroll through the restored Souq Waqif bazaar
- Choose morning and afternoon departure, with hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Hop inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle, and head to The Pearl, Doha’s stunning residential and lifestyle development built on an offshore, artificial oyster-shaped island. See the Mediterranean-inspired marinas, walkways, and malls of this upscale destination, and continue to the Katara, the beachfront center showcasing Qatari and global cultures.
After checking out the exhibitions, souk, amphitheater, and gardens of this innovative center, visit the Qatar Racing and Equestrian Club, sometimes called the Royal Stables. Qatar's racehorses are famous worldwide, and with luck, you’ll see some of its most prized horses and breeding stock in action.
Next, pay a visit to the Museum of Islamic Arts, the vast contemporary museum on Doha’s corniche. View the jewelry, ceramics, textiles, and manuscripts dating from the 7th to the 19th centuries, building a picture of Qatari and Islamic history from the days of the Prophet Mohammed.
Lastly, dip into the Souq Waqif, a restored Arabian bazaar packed with shops and stalls. Scout out souvenirs here before a hotel drop-off concludes your tour in time for lunch or dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Qatar International Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Look for sign with Qatar International adventures and our name" That never happened." See review
- "despite the temperature being 42 degrees, the trip was well worth the heat, George was very knowledgeable and we learnt alot, the new pearl is a must to see, and buy off plan if you have the money!" See review