- A half-day introductory tour of Doha’s top heritage sights by private car
- Travel comfortably between locations in your own comfortable transportation, with hotel transfers
- Choose from morning or afternoon half-day options, one a schedule to suit every traveler
- Browse falcon, spice, handicraft, and perfume stalls in the local markets
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: cover your knees and shoulders, regardless of whether you are male or female/ Don’t wear anything see-through.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Museume: Opening Hours. 10am–5pm. Galleries close at 4.45pm. Open for 6 days a week Tuesday to Sunday.
- Here is the opening hours of shops and restaurants in Souq Waqif. Shops: Most shops operate from 10:00 am. to noon. Re-open at 4 p.m. till 10 p.m Fridays open afternoon only.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The majority of this tour can be done on your own and if you read up on the sites you wouldn't need the guide" See review
- "Areas need a little more time to develop fully like the cultural village" See review
- "A few interesting areas, however the new Qatar Art building is worth spending time in." See review