4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this rugged, half-day adventure tour, you’ll escape the city and venture to some of Qatar’s most impressive landscapes. Get special off-road access in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle, motoring at top speed across golden sand dunes. Tours also include a chance to ride a camel, a photogenic sunset stop over the desert, and a trip to the inland sea at the border with Saudi Arabia.
- A half-day private sunset tour, with sand boarding, dune bashing, camel ride, and more
- See where Qatar and Saudi Arabia meet and get a glimpse of Khor al-Adaid, a sea inlet
- Visit a local camel camp and get a chance to ride the iconic, humped animal yourself
- Tours include door-to-door hotel transfers plus bottled water and tea or coffee
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop of service
4X4 air conditioned vehicle
Short camel ride
Any other service not mentioned as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Doha Airport, Doha Qatar
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/1/2018 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must not ride a camels alone.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Falcon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private sunset desert Safari, sand boarding, camel ride, Inland sea visit
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeExtremeWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesDohaNature and Wildlife - ManamaExtreme - ManamaNature and Wildlife - Abu DhabiExtreme - Abu DhabiNature and Wildlife - DubaiExtreme - DubaiCategory