- 8-hour Doha art and history museum tour, with an expert local guide
- Tour the Mathaf: Arab Museum of Modern Art, home to over 9,000 works by modern Arabic artists
- Visit the flagship Museum of Islamic Art, a treasure trove of Islamic art dating back 1,400 years
- Admire textiles, sculpture, pottery, coins and other items from ancient and medieval Asia, Arabia and other regions
- Delve into Islamic and Qatari culture at the Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum
- Learn about the exhibits, and wider Qatari and Islamic history from your informed guide
- Enjoy an included lunch or dinner, sodas and mineral water, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Qatar International Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.