Explore our promoted experiences
- Private 5-hour souk shopping tour from Doha
- Opt to visit Souk Waqif in Doha or Al Wakra Souk
- Be introduced to the souks by a guide and shop and stroll at leisure
- Browse the shops selling traditional Qatari handicrafts, gifts, jewelry, fabrics and more
- Perhaps visit a falconry shop at Souk Waqif and see one of these beautiful birds up-close
- Bottled water and sodas included
- Private transport and personalized attention from a private guide, plus included hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Reincarnated from a Bedouin livestock market, Souk Waqif’s maze-like lanes and restored Arabian houses make it one of Doha’s cultural showpieces. Hear about its history from your guide and be introduced to some interesting stores, selling everything from Qatari crafts to jewelry, spices and fabrics.
Maybe visit a falconry shop to learn about Bedouin falconry, and perhaps get the chance to handle and photograph one of the beautiful birds. Enjoy free time to browse and buy, and perhaps catch a folk music or dancing display or see donkeys in traditional, patterned Qatari saddles.
Alternatively, head south from Doha to the seafront Souk Waqif in Al Wakra. Explore the shops at this traditional-style souk, while discovering its past as a Bedouin trading area from your guide. Enjoy independent shopping and strolling time, and perhaps enjoy a drink or refreshments (own expense) at a café along the scenic corniche.
Your trip finishes after your souk visit with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Qatar International Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.