8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The UAE is about more than Dubai: its capital city, Abu Dhabi, warrants a visit, too. This full-day trip lets you see it with ease, and with just a small group. Traveling between the sights by air-conditioned minivan, it covers all the must-sees, with visits to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Photo stop at Emirates Palace, Etihad Towers, and more. Entrance fees, plus pickup and drop-off at selected Dubai hotels and locations included.
- Travel south along the Gulf coast to the UAE’s ultra-modern capital
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the world’s biggest mosques
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, with entrance fees and pickup and drop-off at selected Dubai hotels included
- Small group of 12-17 for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
Sheikh Zayed Mosque ( Photos Stop Condition will apply if it’s Closed Due COVID Situation)
Qasr Al Watan Visit
Entry inside Emirates Palace (only pass over)
Lunch (at your own expense)
Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
Tipping (not mandatory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), so it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However, if needed the company will provide long-local Abaya with a scarf (long black dress-attire) which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men. Tattoos are to be covered.
- Qasr Al Watan may be closed during the presidential events.
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace.
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- It is not recommended to book this tour on a Friday if you have a return flight on that day as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- All passengers must carry the Vaccination card while traveling. (Digitally or Physically)
- PCR TEST took in the last 4 days and it should be from Dubai city or Dubai Airport. (Digitally or Physically)
- Everyone must carry the Original Passport while traveling.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY privatedubaitours.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day Trip from Dubai by OceanAir™️?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day Trip from Dubai by OceanAir™️?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day Trip from Dubai by OceanAir™️?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day Trip from Dubai by OceanAir™️?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Abu Dhabi Small-Group Day Trip from Dubai by OceanAir™️
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingDubaiShore Excursions - SharjahBus Tours - SharjahPorts of Call Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahFull-day Tours - SharjahShore Excursions - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainPorts of Call Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainFull-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainShore Excursions - Ras Al KhaimahBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahPorts of Call Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahFull-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding (SMCCU) Tours & TicketsChillout Ice Lounge Tours & TicketsDubai Marina Mall Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Mall Tours & TicketsThe Lost Chambers Aquarium Tours & TicketsMall of the Emirates Tours & TicketsRustar Floating Restaurant Tours & TicketsThe Dubai Fountain Tours & TicketsKidZania Dubai Tours & TicketsHatta Heritage Village Tours & TicketsiFly Dubai Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Dubai Tours & TicketsJumeirah Mosque Tours & TicketsJumeirah Beach Tours & TicketsSheikh Zayed Road Tours & TicketsBollywood Parks Dubai Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Water Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Illusions Dubai Tours & TicketsDubai Spice Souk Tours & TicketsDubai Miracle Garden Tours & Tickets