30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Thousands of people visit Dubai’s Burj Khalifa each day—with numbers peaking during the late-afternoon and twilight slots that catch sunset over the city. Be sure of your peak-time place by booking entry in advance, before your vacation. Then, all you need do is ride the high-speed elevators to the Level 124 and 125 observatories and soak in the coveted sunset views via both the floor-to-ceiling windows and state-of-the-art telescopes.
- Prime-time ticket to Level 124 and 125 at Dubai’s Burj Khalifa
- Prebook for late-afternoon or dusk visit when the views are deemed the best
- Absorb the sunset views through the 360-degree windows and telescopes
- Choose from various time slots to secure the time that best suits you
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket at the selected time
Use of the viewing telescopes
WiFi throughout the attraction
Cost of souvenir photograph
Audio guide hire (approximately AED 25)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBurj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup Guest from all centrally located Hotels in Dubai as per the Location shared by the guest at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Al Nahdi Travel and Tourism
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Prime Hours)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Prime Hours)?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Prime Hours)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Burj Khalifa Tickets: Level 124 & 125 (Prime Hours)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 91912P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingDubaiAttractions & Museums - SharjahAttractions & Museums - Umm Al QuwainAttractions & Museums - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Dubai Spice SoukSheikh Zayed RoadChillout Ice LoungeThe Lost Chambers AquariumDubai MarinaBurJumanJumeirah BeachLEGOLAND® Water ParkDubai Metro Mercato Shopping MallDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooThe Green PlanetMuseum of Illusions DubaiWafi City MallGlobal VillageJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Bollywood Parks DubaiWonderlandHatta Heritage VillageBur Dubai Village