4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the age-old Bedouin customs, 20th-century architecture and atmospheric bazaars of Dubai during this 4-hour cultural-themed city tour. Travel through the city by private luxury vehicle, starting with a tour of the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House and a walking tour of the historic Bastakiya Quarter. You’ll also have time explore the Camel Museum, Horse Museum and Heritage Village before checking out Al Fahidi Fort. This Dubai culture trip includes a guide, private vehicle and round-trip hotel transport.
- Enjoy a culture-themed tour of Dubai
- Visit the Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House
- Take a walking tour of the historic Bastakiya Quarter, enjoying its quirky art galleries and narrow streets
- Explore the city's unique museums, including the Camel Museum, Horse Museum and Heritage Village
- Travel through the city by private luxury vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Local Professional Licensed Tour Guide.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Water And Soft Drinks on-board.
Local Traditional Lunch (Eat Like A Bedouin)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups from anywhere in Dubai hotels .
We do pick ups from any of Dubai Ports .
We do pick ups from any of the Dubai airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travtur Tourism L.L.C
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai Cultural Tour With Traditional Lunch: A Modern Glimpse Of The Past .?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai Cultural Tour With Traditional Lunch: A Modern Glimpse Of The Past .?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dubai Cultural Tour With Traditional Lunch: A Modern Glimpse Of The Past .?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai Cultural Tour With Traditional Lunch: A Modern Glimpse Of The Past .?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahHistorical Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainHistorical Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHistorical Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Bedouin CampsDubai Metro Bur Dubai VillagePalm JumeirahWonderlandThe Dubai MallGlobal VillageJumeirah BeachJumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Dubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooLa Perle By DragoneDubai Cruise TerminalLEGOLAND® DubaiDubai Miracle GardenSheikh Saeed Al Maktoum's HouseDubai Spice SoukChildren's CityDubai Gold SoukDubai MuseumIMG Worlds of Adventure