4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop facilities to and from the hotel or location in Dubai
Licensed English-speaking tour guides/drivers
Explore the artifacts at the Dubai Museum
Photo stop at the Jumeirah Beach
A visit to Jumeirah Mosque, the epitome of Islamic contemporary architecture
Photo stop at the Palm Island
Spend some quality time at the Palm Island enjoying the views of the Atlantis Hotel
Enjoy photo sessions in front of the Burj Khalifa (Self-Photography)
All other snacks, food, and beverages
Tickets for all the other activities not included in the package
Our Friday tour will skip the visit to the Dubai Mosque due to prayer restrictions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up anywhere in Dubai. Our operation Team will contact you regarding the exact pickup point.
Convenient Pick Up pick-up from the airport, the cruise port, or your hotel
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sharing and Private transfer options are available. This tour activity is on sharing basis.
- Some locations might remain closed for visits on specific days. The company holds no responsibilities, and no refunds will be provided. It is recommended that you contact our agents before booking so that you can be better informed of such closures.
- On sharing transfers, the pickup/dropoff times may be modified slightly from the trip schedule, depending on prevalent traffic conditions and location of pickup/dropoff.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Horizon Travel & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dubai City Half Day Sightseeing and Landmarks Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dubai City Half Day Sightseeing and Landmarks Tour ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dubai City Half Day Sightseeing and Landmarks Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dubai City Half Day Sightseeing and Landmarks Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingDubaiBus Tours - SharjahCity Tours - SharjahHalf-day Tours - SharjahBus Tours - Umm Al QuwainCity Tours - Umm Al QuwainHalf-day Tours - Umm Al QuwainBus Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCity Tours - Ras Al KhaimahHalf-day Tours - Ras Al KhaimahCategory
Jumeirah Lake Towers (JLT)Aquaventure WaterparkThe Dubai MallMercato Shopping MallBollywood Parks DubaiWafi City MallRustar Floating RestaurantDubai Spice SoukDubai Aquarium & Underwater ZooMotiongate DubaiSheikh Zayed RoadIMG Worlds of AdventureMall of the EmiratesDubai Cruise TerminalLEGOLAND® Water ParkDubai Marina MallSouk Madinat JumeirahiFly DubaiDubai Miracle GardenLa Perle By Dragone