3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the diverse wildlife of Everglades National Park with a combination eco tour led by a Florida Master Naturalist Guide. Begin with a boat ride and learn about different ecosystems while keeping an eye out for dolphins, manatees, and herons. Continue next in a kayak, paddling on peaceful waters that allow you to explore areas a boat can’t go. Finish with a walking tour on an uninhabited barrier island.
- Explore the Everglades with a Master Naturalist Guide
- Go boating in the Everglades to see dolphins and more
- Kayak through peaceful waters and see shorebirds
- Join your guide for a walking tour on a barrier island
Saved to wishlist!
Golf Cart Ride to our marina
Boating and Kayaking
Everglades National Park Visitors Pass $5/person
Departure & Return
238 Mamie St , 238 Mamie St, Chokoloskee, FL 34138, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Park at our shop ... also known as JT's
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Everglades Boat Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Everglades Boating Kayaking and Walking Eco Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Golf Tours & Tee TimesNature and WildlifeWater ToursKayakingHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingEverglades National ParkGolf Tours & Tee Times - FloridaNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaGolf Tours & Tee Times - MiamiNature and Wildlife - MiamiWater Tours - MiamiKayaking - MiamiHalf-day Tours - MiamiGolf Tours & Tee Times - Key WestNature and Wildlife - Key WestWater Tours - Key WestKayaking - Key WestHalf-day Tours - Key WestCategory