- Learn the basics of scuba on this instructional underwater diving lesson near Fajardo
- Get an introduction to skills necessary to complete a PADI scuba certification
- Try a personal training dive with one-on-one assistance from a certified guide
- Explore the corals of the Cordillero Reef System just offshore
- Receive a form that lets you continue your PADI certification process when you leave
- Great introduction to scuba diving
Departure & Return
Check in by 7:00 am at suite 108 Sea Ventures dive shop. Once you enter marina is first 2 story white building at left side. We are located inside PUERTO DEL REY MARINA IN FAJARDO. Transport is NOT included in price. Call us to get price and time.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once you’ve been fitted with included dive gear, head out by boat to one of the numerous dives sites nearby, all of which lie along the Cordillero Reef System. This chain of coral atolls offers a wealth of dive sites where you can explore the hard and soft corals known to thrive in the area.
You’ll take your first dive as a personal training dive, offering your one-on-one instruction with a certified guide to help you along. Most dives will descend to depths of no more than 40 feet (12 meters). The second dive will be a guided dive with others led by your instructor. At the end of the trip, return back to the marina to end your trip in the early afternoon.
When you leave class, all you need to do is complete a ‘Student Diver Record and Referral Form,’ which will allow you to pick up on your PADI certification where you left off at a later date.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Service animals allowed
- Must know how to swim
- Most travelers can participate
- Please visits the PADI medical form. If you answer any yes to the following you will need medical clearance form your doctor.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Ventures Pro Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.