Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We are located inside Marina Puerto Del Rey in Fajardo suite 108. There is parking, 24 hour security, bathroom with showers, deli and restaurants.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No infants allowed, pregnant women or back serious injury
- Please dress appropriately and respect the rules of the boat
- No smoking on board
- NO pregnant women allowed or kids under 5
- NO coolers or outside alcoholic drinks are allowed open board
- Must we are COVID mask at all times, except in water
- No face shields allowed, only cloth, surgical or kn95 mask
- Must arrive on time, if not boat leaves and no refunds will be issued.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is NOT a private tour, other people will be on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Ventures Pro Dive Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff