- Lunch, snacks, tropical fruit, and refreshments provided
- Use of high-quality snorkel gear provided
- Commentary on the surrounding ecosystem and the history of Culebra
- Use of standup paddleboards
Departure & Return
You must arrive 30 mins earlier the tour for your check in and waiver sign in. Upon arrival building may be closed, pease wait patiently in your car for the crew.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Max Weight per person 300 pounds
- No Expected Mothers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Adventure Corp.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff