- Milford Sound sightseeing cruise on a boutique vessel
- Enjoy luxury lounge-style seating in the cabin
- Hear live commentary from the skipper
- Sip hot drinks and search for wildlife
- Snap photos of Mitre Peak and waterfalls
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Cruise Departure Point: Cruise Milford NZ counter (second counter on the left) Address: Milford Sound Visitor Terminal, Milford Sound, Fiordland There is a 5-10min walk from the public car park to the Milford Sound Visitor terminal Dates: Every day of the year (excluding Christmas Day: 25 December)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please feel free to bring your own food and drinks on-board the cruise.
- Please note proof of age for children is required upon check-in at Milford Sound
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For any extra information regarding the drive, transport or the cruise please contact us via phone or email
- The main car park at Milford Sound costs $20 (for 5hrs)
- Free car park on the corner of Milford Road and Deepwater basin, the walk from here to the terminal building will take approx. 40min
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruise Milford New Zealand Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms