Departure & Return
We meet at the Salty Sams Marina on Pier B-34 15 minutes prior to departure we are located directly in front of the Shrimp Dock Restaurant Welcome Aboard!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- infant life preservers are available
- Call Captain Joe for wheelchair accessibility and conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Bolero
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff