Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Fukuoka Bike Tour office (Trip insight) at the 4th floor of Reizenso Building (冷泉荘). 4 min. walk from No.5 Exit of Nakasu-Kawabata Subway Station. 16 min. (1.3km, 0.80 mile) walk from Hakata Station. 13 min. (1.1km, 0.68 mile) walk from Nishitetsu Fukuoka(Tenjin) Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please wear comfortable clothes for cycling.
- Our bikes are 24 or 21 speed cross bike (hybrid bike) suitable for height between 145 cm (4'9") and 190 cm (6'3").
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fukuoka Bike Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms