Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Meet a local guide for a day of fly fishing
- See the natural beauty of Lough Corrib
- Try your luck at fishing for brown trout
- Fishing equipment is included
Departure & Return
Your guide will be parked in the parking lot beside the Inland Fisheries Ireland Office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Brown trout fishing is weather dependent. Conditions are variable and the session might be cancelled at short notice or aborted while on the water due to deteriorating weather. The Ghillie will take the final decision on the day.
- Please provide a contact number. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Please dress appropriately and bring water proof attire.
- It is mandatory for all persons boating on Lough Corrib to wear a life jacket.
- Bring food and drinks to last you for the day out on the water.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands