Departure & Return
Please park in the car park outside of the shop. FREE parking
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- ALL SNORKEL TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO WEATHER CONDITIONS.
- All children under 12, especially infants must be accompanied by an adult and is under your responsibility.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkelling, please consult your doctor prior to booking if you have any major medical conditions.
- Customers must provide a contact number at time of booking.
- Not recommended for travellers with severe asthma or breathing difficulties/medical conditions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gold Coast Dive Centre & Marine Training College
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.