13 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation (Granada-San Jorge Port / Ometepe)
Bilingual Tour Guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance to atractions mentioned above
Services not listed on the itinerary
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Tour Guide Gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel in Granada and Managua.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- What to Bring?
- Appropriate Clothing
- Proper Shoes
- Rain Jacket (On Winter)
- Bottle of Water
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Next Adventure Nicaragua
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Classic Ometepe Island?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Classic Ometepe Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Classic Ometepe Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Classic Ometepe Island
13 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGranadaBus Tours - LeónNature and Wildlife - LeónFull-day Tours - LeónBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaBus Tours - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaFull-day Tours - LiberiaCategory