- Magnificent views: visit various different South rim viewpoints
- Afternoon tour: time your visit to watch the sunset over the canyon
- Christian-led tour: look at the natural wonders from a biblical perspective
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of 13 people
Departure & Return
Grand Canyon Visitor Center Flagpole
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Easy access to all viewpoints.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canyon Ministries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Hour Biblical Creation Sunset Tour - Grand Canyon South Rim.