Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Grand Canyon bike tour suitable for all ages and abilities
- Cruise down an easy 7-mile trail in a short time frame
- Get incredible views from Yaki Point and other scenic lookouts
- All equipment included—no need to rent anything extra
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately No go in ice, rain, snow
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bright Angel Bicycles
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon Yaki Point Bicycle Tour.