Departure & Return
Our tours begin at the McDonald’s parking lot in the town of Tusayan, ARIZONA. From I-40 take exit 165, proceed north on Highway 64 50 miles to Tusayan, Arizona. Sunset Tour departs 2 hours before sunset (Between 3:45 and 5pm).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 people - if less call direct at 928-638-5337
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour departs two hours before sunset.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Jeep Tours & Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Off-Road Sunset Safari to Grand Canyon with Entrance Gate Detour .