- Bike rental and self-guided tour on the Hawke's Bay Trails
- Depart from Ash Ridge Wines near Hastings
- Cycle at a leisurely pace through this North Island wine region
- Stop along the way at multiple wineries
- Bicycle, helmet, route map and support vehicle included
Departure & Return
|Wednesday - Saturday:||11:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Hawke's Bay Trails include 12 miles (20 km) of flat terrain, comfortably covered in 4 to 6 hours while you ride at a leisurely pace and stop for wine tastings (own expense) along the way. You’ll discover some of the finest wines from the Bridge Pa Triangle and Gimblett Gravels wine districts, including Sileni Estate, Alpha Domus, Abbey Cellars, Ngatarawa Estate, Trinity Hill and Te Awa.
Vehicle roadside assistance is on hand for support and to carry any wine that you purchase so you can relax as you cycle through the surrounding countryside.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child trailer or tagalong bike is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY On Yer Bike Hawkes Bay Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.