5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This combination tour shows you two popular areas, Napier City and Hawke's Bay wine country. Cruise the Maine Parade waterfront and visit Bluff Hill Lookout for panoramic views of Napier Port. Drive through the Tuki Tuki Valley, enjoy a wine tasting, make a pit stop for Devonshire tea, and more. The itinerary is flexible since this is a private tour.
- Combination Napier City and Hawke's Bay tour
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Transport by luxury vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned luxury European vehicle
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Any additional items purchased, souvenirs etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pickup and drop off location will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Hawkes Bay Airport, Napier New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tailored Travel Hawkes Bay
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium Wine Tour - 5 Hours (10 passengers )?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium Wine Tour - 5 Hours (10 passengers )?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHastingsFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - Tongariro National ParkBus Tours - Tongariro National ParkWine Tastings - Tongariro National ParkHalf-day Tours - Tongariro National ParkFood Tours - RotoruaBus Tours - RotoruaWine Tastings - RotoruaHalf-day Tours - RotoruaCategory