- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- Choose from a few tour times to suit your schedule
- The small vehicle allows for easy access to smaller waterways
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We are on the left side of the large plaza - same plaza as Black Marlin and Carolina Crab Company restaurants! Look for #101 above our door!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Drivers must be 18 years old + with a valid Drivers License
- Passengers must be 5 years old +
- Maximum per passenger weight limit of 275lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lowcountry Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff