- Board the Black Dagger for a pirate adventure
- Embark on a treasure hunt as you sail around Hilton Head
- Kids are provided with pirate costume and lessons
- Multiple departure times available to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
We are about 20 feet from the historic Harbourtown Lighthouse! Check in here for your adventure, ARR!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Before boarding the pirate ship, the crew provides the kids with costume gear, face paint, and temporary tattoos for an authentic pirate look, along with a pirate name, and a lesson on walking and talking like a pirate. When ready, step aboard the ship and sail the seas in search of the treasure chest.
In order to find the treasure, kids read the map and help to defeat a rival pirate named Stinky Pete, unleashing the water cannons in the process. All of the pirates get a share of the loot to take home after beating Stinky Pete and getting to the treasure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is no restroom on the boat, please go ahead of time.
- We don't get the kids wet so bathing suits aren't required.
- Sunblock is a must, there's lots of shade aboard but we keep the kids in the action so they get a good amount of sun.
- Feel free to bring a drink or a snack but there's no time for a big lunch, the kids will be too busy having fun.
- Don't forget yer camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pirates of Hilton Head
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff