Explore our promoted experiences
- Go behind the scenes in a kazoo factory
- Learn about the history of this musical instrument
- See exhibits about instruments at the on-site museum
- Build your own kazoo and bring it home
Departure & Return
Kazoobie Kazoos Factory and Kazoo Museum is located in the Beaufort Industrial Village. We are conveniently located on the way into Beaufort near highway 21 and highway 170.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Kazoo Factory
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands