Explore our promoted experiences
- Get up close to historic sites on a walking tour
- Avoid crowded tour buses and pricey private tours
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Get tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
Departure & Return
Please meet me outside the Marina Ship Store (1006 Bay Street). The red and white brick store is located in a public parking lot that charges $1 an hour at the kiosk. Please put in at least 3 hours (4/5 if you are staying for lunch/shopping after). I will be wearing my straw hat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Janet's Walking History Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.