- 3-day excursion to Tasmania’s Southwest National Park, from Hobart
- Spend two nights in a luxury private camp with comfortable accommodations
- Explore Tasmania’s pristine wilderness with an expert guide
- See rare birds, visit Aboriginal middens and caves, cruise along waterways and beaches, and even climb a mountain
- Visit one of the world’s last remaining temperate rain forests
- Includes scenic flights, boat trips, deluxe accommodations, and all meals
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people allows for a more customized experience
Departure & Return
Par Avion Terminal, Cambridge Airport (next door to Hobart Airport)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring toiletries
- Please wear comfortble wear clothing and closed-toe shoes suitable for walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Par Avion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms