3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the natural wonders and gastronomic delights of Tasmania’s West Coast on a memorable 3-day tour from Hobart, including accommodation. Admire the UNESCO-listed scenery of the Mount Field National Park; enjoy views of Lake St Clair and Montezuma Falls; and pose for photos by the giant Hendy sand dunes. That’s not all: challenge yourself to hike Cradle Mountain (optional), marvel over Sheffield’s famous murals and indulge in local delicacies like honey and smoked salmon.
- Instant Confirmation
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Led by a local guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Optional return transfer to Hobart - costs AUD40 per person payable to your guide (schedule varies)
Departure & Return
Hobart Visitor Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart Other picks up may be available on request
Montacute Boutique Bunkhouse , 1 Stowell Ave Battery Point, Hobart, Tasmania 7004 Australia The Pickled Frog Backpackers , 281 Liverpool St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia Hobart Central YHA , 9 Argyle St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia Travelodge Hotel Hobart , 167 Macquarie St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia Backpackers Imperial Hotel , 138 Collins St, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is an active tour, suitable for guests with a moderate level of fitness. It is most popular with guests in the 18-40 age range
- Transfer back to Hobart is approximately AUD35 per person payable direct (this may be on the day after the tour, dependent on external operator schedule)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jump Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Tour to the Falls, Mountains, Lake & More of West Coast Tasmania?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Tour to the Falls, Mountains, Lake & More of West Coast Tasmania?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Tour to the Falls, Mountains, Lake & More of West Coast Tasmania?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tour to the Falls, Mountains, Lake & More of West Coast Tasmania
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Cascades Female Factory Historic Site Tours & TicketsSt. David's Cathedral Tours & TicketsMt. Wellington (Kunanyi) Tours & TicketsTahune Forest AirWalk Tours & TicketsHobart Sandy Bay Tours & TicketsConvict Trail Tours & TicketsBonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tours & TicketsBruny Island Berry Farm Tours & TicketsMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port) Tours & TicketsZoodoo Wildlife Park Tours & TicketsParliament House Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum of Tasmania Tours & TicketsRichmond Village Tours & TicketsConstitution Dock Tours & TicketsMoorilla Winery Tours & TicketsTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park) Tours & TicketsMount Field National Park Tours & TicketsNorth Hobart Tours & TicketsSouth Hobart Tours & TicketsLark Distillery Tours & Tickets