4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All applicable Fees Including National Parks and Bruny Island Ferry
Admission to Port Arthur and Wildlife Sanctuary
Hobart CBD Hotel, Hostel and motel pick up and drop off
Bruny Island produce tastings
3 nights accommodation
Advanced Eco-Certified Tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most centrally located hotels or hostels in central Hobart. Please note we do not pick up from Airbnbs or private residences. If you are staying outside our pick up zone or in an Airbnb/private residence, we will contact you to arrange pick up from the closest or most convenient pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children between 8-16 years old may join the trip but must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Fabulous Tasmania Tour: Wineglass Bay, Port Arthur, Devils & Bruny Island?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Fabulous Tasmania Tour: Wineglass Bay, Port Arthur, Devils & Bruny Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Fabulous Tasmania Tour: Wineglass Bay, Port Arthur, Devils & Bruny Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Fabulous Tasmania Tour: Wineglass Bay, Port Arthur, Devils & Bruny Island
9 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHobartPub Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaPub Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbournePub Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Bruny Island Berry Farm Hobart Sandy BayMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)St. David's CathedralSt. George's Anglican ChurchConvict TrailRussell FallsQueens DomainTasmanian Museum and Art GalleryNorth Hobart Constitution DockBonorong Wildlife SanctuaryParliament HouseRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensTinderbox Marine ReserveHobart RunnymedeLark DistillerySullivan's CoveMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)South Hobart