- All-inclusive tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Scenic air tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointPar Avion, 115 Kennedy Dr, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Hobart International Airport, Strachan St, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Available only February – May
- Children from 8 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Dietary requirements must be known prior to departure
- Group bookings encouraged
- Luggage restricted: Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 12 kilos of luggage. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Maximum of 10 people per booking
- Onward Travel Arrangements: As flight arrival and departure times from and to Hobart and Bathurst Harbour can vary due to weather conditions, we recommend for our interstate & international travelers to allow a 1 day minimum buffer between the end of your charter and any onward travel arrangements, so as to allow for any changes to itineraries.in response to the weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasmanian Boat Charters
If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 6 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 7 and 19 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 20 and 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 25 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Expedition of Bathurst Harbour and Port Davey On-Board MV Odalisque from Hobart.