6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Home to rugged wilderness, serene lakes, and protected parklands, Tasmania is a backpacker’s dream destination—but exploring the remote island by public transport is a challenge. On this adventurous road trip, reach natural attractions and hidden treasures like Lake St. Clair and the Tarkine Rainforest with ease. With accommodation and park fees included, see the best of Tasmania in six action-packed days.
- Explore Tasmania’s wilderness landscapes with ease on an organised tour
- Reach attractions including Lake St. Clair and Russell Falls with ease
- Accommodation and park entry fees are included on your tour
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Hobart accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation
Hobart CBD Hotel, Hostel and Motel pickup and drop off
National Park Entry Fees
Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian Devils
Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise
Advanced Eco-Certified Tour
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. We can also pick up from places not listed as long as they are within reasonable distance of our existing pick up zones. Please note we do not pick up from AirBnB or private residences. If you are outside our pick up range or staying in a private residence we will arrange for you to meet our guide at the closest or most convenient existing pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Gender is required at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years, travellers aged between 8-16 will need to travel with a guardian.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Tasmanian Explorer Adventure Tour from Hobart?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Tasmanian Explorer Adventure Tour from Hobart?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Tasmanian Explorer Adventure Tour from Hobart?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Tasmanian Explorer Adventure Tour from Hobart
5 hours 45 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaEco Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneEco Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyEco Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
North Hobart Bruny Island Berry Farm Royal Tasmanian Botanical GardensLark DistilleryHobart Sandy BayMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Huon ValleySt. George's Anglican ChurchConvict TrailBonorong Wildlife SanctuaryMount Field National ParkHobart Convict PenitentiaryMoorilla WineryMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)St. David's CathedralRichmond VillageTahune Forest AirWalkRichmond GaolTasman BridgeConstitution Dock