7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Entry Fees
Wildlife Sanctuary entry including Tasmanian devils
Port Arthur Historic Site entry, guided walk and harbour cruise
Bruny Island Ferry fees
Hobart CBD Hotel, Hostel and motel pickups and drop offs.
Bruny Island produce tastings
6 nights accommodation
Advanced Eco-Certified Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located hotel or hostel in central Hobart. Please note we do not pick up from Airbnbs or private residences. If you are staying outside our pick up zone or in an Airbnb/private residence, we will contact you to arrange pick up from the closest or most convenient pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Super Value Tour of Tasmania: Explore Tasmania's West and East Coasts?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Super Value Tour of Tasmania: Explore Tasmania's West and East Coasts?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Super Value Tour of Tasmania: Explore Tasmania's West and East Coasts?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
7-Day Super Value Tour of Tasmania: Explore Tasmania's West and East Coasts
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHobartPub Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaHistorical Tours - TasmaniaPub Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbournePub Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Lark DistilleryRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensParliament HouseTasman BridgeHobart RunnymedeConvict TrailConstitution DockSt. George's Anglican ChurchTasmanian Museum and Art GalleryMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Moorilla WineryTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Bonorong Wildlife SanctuaryRichmond VillageHobart Sandy BayZoodoo Wildlife ParkSullivan's CoveRussell FallsMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)Queens Domain