- Experience native Australian wildlife and the historic town of Richmond on this half-day tour from Hobart
- Get an up-close look at Tasmanian devils and native animals at Bonorong Wildlife Park
- Visit the historic town of Richmond, and learn about its convict history
- Pickup included from centrally located Hobart hotels
Departure & Return
Brooke Street Pier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive at the wildlife park, which overlooks Brighton Valley, get excited for your up-close encounter with native Australian animals like kangaroos, echidnas, koalas, cockatoos, and Tasmanian devils. A guided tour leads you through the habitats and provides information about the wildlife.
Then leave the park and make the drive to Richmond, one of Tasmania’s most historic towns. Admire the Georgian-era village with stone cottages and boutique shops, and check out the Richmond Bridge, one of the oldest bridges in Australia, dating back to the 1820s. As you visit the Richmond Gaol, learn a bit about the history of convict colonies in Australia.
Your tour then ends with drop-off in Hobart.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Australia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bonorong Wildlife Park and Richmond Afternoon Tour from Hobart.
- "There is a small indoor market, and there are also plenty of interesting novelty shops." See review