9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up between 800 and 815 ...we will let you know upon booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tasmania Gourmet Food Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
East Coast Splendour Gourmet Food Tour
9 hours 45 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - TasmaniaWine Tastings - TasmaniaFull-day Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyBus Tours - Yarra ValleyWine Tastings - Yarra ValleyFull-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Tasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Zoodoo Wildlife ParkTasman BridgeRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensBattery PointConstitution DockBonorong Wildlife SanctuarySullivan's CoveHuon ValleyParliament HouseConvict TrailRichmond GaolMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)St. David's CathedralMaritime Museum of TasmaniaSt. George's Anglican ChurchQueens DomainHobart Salamanca MarketRussell FallsNorth Hobart