Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Helicopter flight, wine tasting and optional lunch at Frogmore Creek Winery, from Hobart
- Gaze over the River Derwent, Mt Wellington, Tasman Bridge and Coal River Valley
- Hear stories about Hobart's iconic landmarks from the helicopter pilot
- Arrive in style at Frogmore Creek Winery and enjoy a wine tasting
- Upgrade for a seasonal lunch at the winery accompanied by a bottle of wine
- Return to Hobart by private car when you're ready
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Par Avion Terminal, Cambridge Airport (Cambridge Airport, 115 Kennedy Drive, Cambridge 7170)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Par Avion
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Frogmore is a " must" to do on every visitors list when touring Hobart." See review