3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet and gloves
Foods and drinks
Departure & Return
138 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel On A Platter
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Downhill Mountain in 3-Hour Bike Tour from Hobart
11 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartShore Excursions - Tasmania4WD Tours - TasmaniaSporting Events - TasmaniaExtreme - TasmaniaMountain Bike Tours - TasmaniaPorts of Call Tours - TasmaniaHalf-day Tours - TasmaniaShore Excursions - Melbourne4WD Tours - MelbourneSporting Events - MelbourneExtreme - MelbourneMountain Bike Tours - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneHalf-day Tours - MelbourneShore Excursions - Yarra Valley4WD Tours - Yarra ValleySporting Events - Yarra ValleyExtreme - Yarra ValleyMountain Bike Tours - Yarra ValleyPorts of Call Tours - Yarra ValleyHalf-day Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Royal Tasmanian Botanical GardensHobart Sandy BayMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Constitution DockTasmanian Museum and Art GalleryRichmond VillageMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)St. David's CathedralMacquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Cascades Female Factory Historic SiteMount Field National ParkBonorong Wildlife SanctuaryTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Moorilla WinerySouth HobartHobart Salamanca MarketTahune Forest AirWalkTasman BridgeMaritime Museum of TasmaniaNorth Hobart