1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’ve ever wandered through a beautiful garden and wanted to know more about the plants, the landscaping, or the birds and insects that live there, a guided tour of the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens is for you. There’s a lot to uncover at the 14-hectare site. Keen gardeners will love the chance to delve deeper into the history and present of the delightful garden.
- Wear comfy shoes and a hat as this is a walking tour
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Learn more than you can read on a plaque
- The walking tour lasts about one hour
Saved to wishlist!
Exclusive commentary of the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Garden's main highlights.
Departure & Return
Lower Domain Rd, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Tours depart from The Hub, located inside the Main Entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Tour departs in all weather. No refunds provided due to inclement weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Easy to find and the free six hour parking allows you to explore without worry." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens Walking Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHobartWalking Tours - TasmaniaHistorical Tours - TasmaniaWalking Tours - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Queens DomainNorth Hobart Mawson's Hut Replica MuseumZoodoo Wildlife ParkTasmanian Museum and Art GalleryMount Field National ParkHuon ValleyRussell FallsMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)Tasman BridgeTahune Forest AirWalkConstitution DockSouth HobartCascades Female Factory Historic SiteSt. David's CathedralHobart Sandy BaySullivan's CoveHobart RunnymedeRoyal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens